What are the Popular Korean and Japanese Dishes?
Korean cuisine consists of a lot of traditional and regional foods of Korea. Sushi is a very popular dish of Japan and Korea and people of every part of the world love to have it. In fact, Sushi restaurants are present in various big and small cities of the world. There are various delicious and mouth watering dishes of Korea. Sashimi and new sushiare actually common sea food of Korea and are served raw. And it is also generally said that Japanese food are influenced by Chinese food. But let me tell you the food of Korea have their own taste and uniqueness. The traditional food of Japan is 'Washoku'. It is actually a rice based delicious soup. There are also various delicious Japanese foods served by restaurants worldwide. Let's have a look at these Japanese foods. These Japanese dishes are awesome. And once you taste these foods. Trust me you will keep licking your hand and mouth. They are really very tasty and unique. Korean restaurants in Boston are quite popular.
1. Sushi: Sushi is in fact the most common Japanese food. This delicacy was one of the first Japanese foods to be transported to the US. It's uniqueness and popularity makes it a must try. If you are someone who loves trying food from different places, it's high time you decide to taste Sushi. As soon as you put sushi in your mouth you will get surprised by its taste. It tastes wonderful.
2. Tofu: Generally, people have a misconception that tofu is a food of western countries. But let me tell you Tofu is a dish of Japan and originated in Japan as well. Tofu is enjoyed by the Japanese and is a common part of their diet. If you are deciding to enjoy and try Japanese foods, Then Tofu must be present in your list.
3. Udon: Udon is actually made up of Bread and noodles. It is a very common noodle variety served in Japan. It is also delicious and mouth-watering. People love this dish and eat it as a regular meal. This dish is served by every Japanese restaurant present in other parts of the world as well. It is really an amazing and tasty dish. Korean Asian Kitchen is a popular restaurant that serves this dish.
4. Yakitori: Yakitori is another Japanese dish that consists of Soy sauce, alcohol, sugar, and shrimp. Yakitori also has its own variety and the most common one includes negima, momo, and tsukune. It is also a really tasty dish and is considered as one among the best and healthy dishes of Japan. If you want to try some healthy Japanese food item, you should definitely try to have some Yakitori.
5. Ramen: It is actually a noodle soup dish of Japan. It consists of wheat noodles, salt, soy sauce, broth, pork, etc in it. It is also a very healthy dish of Japan and consists of lots of protein. No matter where you live, you should try Japanese Ramen as soon as possible from a Japanese restaurant. Because generally, those restaurants that serve Sushi sell these food items as well.
So, why not enjoy your favourite food in Korean restaurants in Boston!
28 Jan 2020
Korean food is full of varieties, and there isRead More
14 Jan 2020
Voyaging has consistently been energizing partiRead More
05 Dec 2019
Sometimes it has been seen that we are lookingRead More
11 Nov 2019
Are you among those who are fed up of cooking dRead More
Korean Beef entree was okay. Nothing all too special. I feel like I could've gotten the marinade done myself. But I had some Drunken Noodles also and that was delicious.
Service was good. Their Korean Style Chicken wings are double friend to crispy perfection. Fried oysters were juicy and were awsome
Edamame appetizer was quality; nice and warm and a little salty. Split three rolls: Spicy tuna, California Snow, and the Fiery Salmon Specialty Roll. The Fiery Salmon had a nice spicy kick due to some amazing habenero spicy mayo. YUM. Cool combination. The texture of the salmon on top was good as well.
My mother loves Japanese food and their menu seemed versatile enough for me, especially since I'm allergic to seafood and stuff. While she had green tea and a bowl of udon noodle soup, I settled for the aloe lemonade and the Korean BBQ beef dish which came with bok choy and rice. We also split the lettuce wraps as a starter. The food arrived promptly and the service was spot on.
All of the food we ordered was delicious! We ordered the wings which aren't Like your typical wings, these are crunchy. I ordered the Korean beef which was ok. My husband ordered the ramen which was really good and our niece ordered the teriyaki chicken which was also good. The service was attentive and prompt.
Korean Asian Kitchen Menu HighLights
Wild Over Wings (4 Pieces)
Wow Korean fried chicken. Jumbo Korean fried chicken wings.
Served with wok seared baby bok choy.
Six pieces. Our signature handmade dumplings.
Mixed green salad with cucumber and tomatoes.